School Hall Pass
- Americana® Acrylic Paint - Primary Red
- Spouncer Brush
- Paint Brush
- Sharpie® Fine-Tip Permanent Marker - Black
- Wood Tag
- Americana® Acrylic Paint- Kelly Green
- Americana® Acrylic Paint- Cadmium Yellow
- Fine Motor
- Use flat brush and Cadmium Yellow to paint tag.
- Refer to photo and use spouncer brush dipped in Primary Red to paint four dots across upper area of tag.
- Use spouncer brush dipped in Kelly Green to paint four dots across lower area of tag.
- Use marker to write letters for "HALL PASS" over center of dots and to write teacher name at hole end of tag.
- Pull ends of three ribbons through hole of tag until center of ribbons are in hole; tie knot at edge of tag.
- Trim ribbon ends as desired.