School Party Celebration Centerpiece
- Styrofoam® Disks, 15/16"x5-7/8" (3)
- FloraCraft® Foam Disks, 15/16" x7-7/8" (3)
- Crayola® Bonus 96 Count Crayons (2 Boxes)
- DecoArt Snow-Tex® (3)
- Creatology™ Craft Sticks
- Creatology™ Glitter – Petal Pink and Blue Moon
- Creatology™ Craft Glue
- Celebrate It® Grosgrain Ribbon, 5/8" – White
Glue the three 5-7/8" disks together, let dry.
Glue the 7-7/8" disks together, let dry.
Stack smaller disks on top of larger and secure with glue.
Starting with a 5" section, spread a layer of DecoArt Snow-Tex® onto sides of disks. Press crayons into DecoArt Snow-Tex®.
Repeat until both layers of disks are covered, as shown. Add DecoArt Snow-Tex® and then crayons.
Fill in top of cake with DecoArt Snow-Tex® icing, sprinkle with glitter. Let dry.