Scratch Art Desk Organizers
- Paint Brush
- Construction Paper
- Craft Smart® All Purpose Glue
- Blunt Scissors
- Paper Towels
- Container of Water
- Recycled Milk Carton
- Recycled Newspaper (to protect work surface)
- Fine Motor
- Cut at least three clean milk cartons to different heights. Cover them with different colors of construction paper. Make sure paper overlaps the top edge. Glue and hold the paper in place until it sets.
- Arrange milk cartons in a pleasing set and glue them together. Hold with gentle pressure until glue sets.
- Cover the craft area with newspaper. Use crayons to color fun designs on the cartons.
Adult supervision is required at all times. Children should not use scissors without adult supervision.