Scratch Off Picture
- Mat Board
- Poster Board
- Crayola® Crayons
- Craft Smart® All Purpose Glue
- Fine Motor
- Cut poster board to fit mat. Using different colors, color randomly on the poster board until the entire poster board is colored. Color in strips so it will look like the colors of fireworks as you scratch it off.
- Using a black crayon, completely cover over the colors on the poster board. Press hard and make a thick coat of black color.
- Using a toothpick, scratch off the shapes of fireworks as seen in the photo. Glue to the back of the mat.
- Add your photo at the bottom corner and hang.