Martha Stewart Crafts™ Screw Punch Cards
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Screw Punch
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Circle Cutter
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Cutting Mat, 12"x12"
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Repositionable Adhesive Tab and Roll
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Permanent Adhesive Tape Roller 2-pack
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Removable Adhesive Tape Roller 2-pack
- Cardstock - Red and Green
- Velvet Ribbon - Red
Monogram and Snowflake Cards
- For monogram and snowflake cards, cut and fold cardstock to create card. Open card onto self-healing mat with front of card face up. Use removable adhesive to hold template in place on front of card.
- Punch design using screw punch, punching through both the template and the cardstock.
- Adhere a contrasting color of cardstock inside the card to highlight the design.
- For “Noel”card, use removable adhesive to hold template in place on red cardstock, and punch word with screw punch.
- Cut the red cardstock in a circle so “Noel”is centered.
- Cut and fold green cardstock into a card large enough to accommodate the circle.
- With card open and red circle positioned on front, use screw punch to punch two holes through both layers of cardstock at the top of the circle.
- Thread ribbon through both holes to attach ornament to front of card.