Seashell Swirl Necklace
Try a super-simple ocean-themed necklace that gets big attention.
Designed by Margie Pankhurst
- Bead Landing Shoreline Specialty Chain, 2 count pkg
- Bead Landing Shoreline Pendant
- Bead Landing Shoreline, Chocolate Mother Of Pearl Disks, 16 count
- Bead Landing Shoreline, Chocolate Metal 8mm Jump Rings, 16 count
- Bead Landing Shoreline, Brushed Silver 8mm Jump Rings, 3 count
- Bead Landing Shoreline, Brushed Silver Lobster Claw
Make a 22 inch length of chain using the Bead landing specialty chain. Link the sections together using the existing links. Open the link with pliers and close the link around the adjoining link.
Find the center of the 22 inch length of chain and attach the Bead landing pendant with a jump ring.
Open a jump ring with pliers and place one chocolate mother of pearl disk onto the ump ring. Before closing attach the jump ring to the necklace. Repeat 15 more times. Space the disks with in the first 3 inches either side of the pendant.
Open a jump ring and attach a lobster claw to it. Close the jump ring around the last link on one end of the chain.
Attach the last jump ring to the opposite end of the chain.