Seaside Scrapbook Page
- Sizzix® BigKick Machine
- Sizzix® Bigz™ Die - Tags, Scallop
- Sizzix® Decorative Strip – Wingo Zingo and Loop, Rickrack
- Bazzill® Basics Cardstock – Patina, Navajo, Kachina, White, Kraft and Desert Marigold
- Recollections™ Basics Patterned Paper – Red Dots and Red Stripes
- Big Bag of Buttons
- Copic® markers - Golden Yellow, Yellow Green, Cool Gray, Cadmium Orange, Lipstick Red and Aqua
- Embroidery Floss - Red
- Creatology™ Glittered Foam Sheet, Stick-Back - Red
- Recollections™ Ink Pad - Black
- Pen: Micron Pigma .05- Black
- Recollections™ Rubber Stamp - Sea Animals
- Xyron® Adhesive
- Xyron® Machine
Cut a 4½"x12" strip of Navajo paper and adhere it to Patina paper approximately 3¼" from bottom of page.
Hand draw a small hill from tan paper. Embellish with black pen and adhere to bottom of Navajo paper.
Die-cut rickrack from Kachina paper. Cut into strips and embellish with black pen. Adhere to left-hand side of page.
Cut a 7¼"x9" rectangle from striped paper. Adhere to base page.
Cut three rectangle-shaped mats from the Kachina paper. One should measure 3½"x 2¼" and be placed on the left of the striped paper. The largest rectangle-shaped mat should be 4"x6". Adhere to bottom, middle of striped paper. Cut the final mat to measure 3½"x4". Place this on top of the red polka dot paper and cut ¼" around it. Adhere to striped paper, allowing part of it to go onto the Patina paper.
Die-cut seven small tags from white cardstock. Fold them all in half width-wise so that the non-punched edge does not extend past the hole. Run red embroidery floss through all the tags and adhere tags closed. Place strand of tags onto page and adjust spacing. Adhere each tag in place.
Apply Xyron® adhesive to back of yellow cardstock. Die-cut alphabet from cardstock. Peel back paper backing and adhere to tags. Embellish with black pen. Add shadow with Cool Gray Copic® marker.
Stamp sea animals and stars onto white paper with black ink. Color animals with Copic® markers. Trim around animals and adhere in place with glue or raised adhesive dots.
Die-cut small star from glittered foam sheet. Peel back adhesive and adhere to page.
Embellish with small buttons.