Seasonal Door Hanger
- Foam Board
- Construction Paper
- Mod Podge® Classic
- Crayola® Model Magic® - Orange
- Adhesive-Backed Foam Sheet - Black
- Creatology™ Chenille Stem - Brown
- Foam Stickers - Alphabet
- Ribbon of Choice
- Foam Paint Brush
- Velcro Strip
- Blunt Scissors
- Craft Smart® All Purpose Glue
- Fine Motor
- Tear pieces of construction paper. Using the foam brush, decoupage the paper pieces to the canvas board using Mod Podge®. Let dry and add another coat for the finish. Let dry.
- Use half of the package of orange Model Magic® and make a ball. Flatten the ball to form a pumpkin. Cut desired shapes for face from black foam and press into the pumpkin. Cut tiny pieces of white construction paper and glue to eyes for highlights.
- Parents, help cut the stem and leaf from construction paper and glue in place. Coil a piece of chenille stem around a pencil and glue to the stem. Personalize with foam letters. Glue velcro to the back of the pumpkin and front of the canvas (to make removable). Glue ribbon ends to the top back of the canvas for a hanger.
Encourage kids to select their own colors and images to make this project truly their own.
Adult supervision is required at all times. Children should only use scissors with adult supervision.
Chenille stems have pointed ends and caution should be used with younger children.