Senior Team Spirit Pin
- Team Spirit’, Silver/White Charm,1
- Horseshoe’ Charm, Silver, Small, 1
- Drill Team Garland, Silver, 10-inch piece 1
- Diamond Back Chain, Silver/White, 10-inch piece, 1
- Metallic Ribbon, Silver, No. 9, 10-inch pieces, 4
- Ribbon, White, No. 5, 10-inch pieces, 4
- Acetate Ribbon, No. 5, Silver Heart, 10-inch pieces, 4
- Metallic Ribbon, Silver, 1/8-inch, 10-inch pieces, 2
- Bar Pin, 1
- Stiffened Felt, White, 3-inch x 2-inch piece, 1
- Silver glittered alphabet stickers - (to spell out name)
- Hot glue gun
- Hot glue sticks
On the back of the Team Spirit’ charm, use the hot glue gun to attach the diamond back chain, drill team garland, and 1/8-inch length of silver metallic ribbon.
Layer and staple the three kinds of 10-inch pieces of ribbon on to each other; forming four sets.
Evenly space and hot glue the four sets of layered ribbon on to the back lower portion of the charm.
Flip charm over to front side.
Use hot glue gun to attach horseshoe charm to the bottom of the 1/8-inch silver metallic ribbon.
Create two small bows with the other 10-inch piece of the silver metallic ribbon and hot glue them on to the tops of the two charms.
Spell out your desired name with the silver glittered alphabet stickers by applying them going down the diamond back chain.
Use the hot glue gun to attach the stiffened felt piece to the back side of the charm.
Finish by attaching the bar pin on to the felt piece with the hot glue gun.