Sew Lovely Card
Send this cute card to someone in your sewing circle.
Designed by Arlene Lobach courtesy of EK Success®.
- Wood Stamp – Dress Mannequin and Pincushion
- Spray Ink – Coffee Bean
- Pigment Ink Pad – Coffee Bean
- Designer Pad – Color Basics
- K&Company™ Specialty Paper Pad, 12"x12" – Brenda Walton Around the World
- Cardstock – Mustard
- Paper Punch, Medium – Retro Flower
- EK Success® Cutterpede® Rotary Trimmer
- EK Success® Honey Bee™ Craft Scissors
- Herma® Dotto® Permanent Tape Runner
- Sewing Thread – Black
- Sewing Machine or Hand Sewing Needle
- Craft Adhesive
- Manila Tag
- Decorative Button
- Safety Pin – Brass
- Distressing Tool or Nail File
Cut a 5½"x9" piece of mustard textured cardstock from paper pad and fold in half to make a side-folded card as shown.
Tear a piece of patterned paper to measure 4"x 4¾". Randomly stitch using black thread and edge with the Coffee Bean ink. Secure to the card front. Stitch ½"x4½" strip of patterned paper to the card front.
Stamp the pincushion on a small piece of patterned paper. Tear to size and edge with Coffee Bean ink. Adhere to the card front.
Stamp the mannequin image onto the tag, using the Coffee Bean ink. Use a distressing tool or nail fine and edge tag with the Coffee Bean ink. Position and secure to the card front.
Punch two flower pieces from a crumpled piece of patterned paper. Edge and glue to the safety pin. Add a metal stud embellishment to the flower center. Position and adhere to the tag.
Add a decorative button.
Mist finished card with the Coffee Bean spray ink.