Share Your Fortune
- Paper Take Out Box
- Construction Paper
- Creatology™ Foam Sheet - Tan
- Aleene's "Tacky" Glue®
- Wood Clothespin
- Foam Stickers - Alphabet
- Foam Stickers - Shapes of Choice
- Glitter Glue - Silver
- Hirschberg Acrylic Jewels
- Using white construction paper, cut several slips that measure ½ inch wide by 5 inches long. Write your good deeds on these slips of "fortune" paper.
- To make the fortune cookies, cut several 4-inch circles from the tan foam sheet. Fold the circle in half with the fortune paper sandwiched in between. Parents, bring the sides of the circle together (like a fortune cookie looks) and secure with glue. Use a clip clothespin to hold in place until the glue is dry.
- Using the foam alphabet letters, spell out a special message on the take-out box. Decorate the outside of the box with Glitter Glue, foam stickers of choice or jewel-embellished circles. Let glue dry.
- Fill the box with your special foam fortune cookies and share with a friend.