Shimmering Ghost Necklace
- Crayola® Model Magic® - White
- Craft Twinkles® Glitter Paint - Multi Twinkles
- Crayola® Washable No-Run School Glue
- Crayola® Pointed Scissors
- Craft Sticks
- Wood Rolling Pin
- Crayola® Model Magic® - Orange
- Fine Motor
- Flatten and cut white Model Magic® Fusion® into the size and shape of a ghost pendant. To make a reclining figure like the one shown, create a long ghost with a bottom that comes to a gradual point. Roll this point around your finger so the necklace yarn can pass through the spiral.
- Bend the hands to hold the pumpkin and necklace.
- Shape and decorate a tiny pumpkin. Attach to the right hand of the ghost, as shown.
- Add ghost eyes and mouth with dots of glitter paint. When dry, brush a thin layer of glitter paint over the ghost. Let dry.
- Thread the yarn through the bottom of the ghost, around the back, and through the left arm. Reinforce any pieces with glue.
After Model Magic® Fusion® is rolled or flattened, use scissors to trim the exact shape.
Model Magic Fusion dries to the touch overnight and dries completely in 2 to 3 days.
Adult supervision is required at all times. Children should only use the scissors and modeling tools with adult supervision.