Sign Language "I Love You"
- Foam Shapes - Hands
- Foam Stickers - Alphabet
- Foam Shapes - Hearts
- Hirschberg Acrylic Jewels
- Ribbon of Choice
- Wood Clothespin
- Craft Smart® All Purpose Glue
- Fine Motor
- Referring to photo, glue fingers down to create appropriate sign.
- Cut a 24" piece of ribbon. Fold two inches down from top and secure with glue. Let dry.
- Peel and stick foam letters to spell out "I Love You" onto hands.
- Turn ribbon piece over and glue hands, heart shapes and jewels as desired.
TipsShow someone special how much you love her with this signed "I love you" wall hanging.
Optional version: Have children trace their hands and embellish with stickers and markers.
Clothes pins can be used to hold glued fingers in place. Removed when dried.