Silly Snowman Holiday Cupcakes
- Favorite Cake Recipe or Mix
- Wilton® Standard Muffin Pan
- Wilton® Standard Baking Cups – Woodland Friends
- Wilton® Cooling Grid, 10"x16"
- Wilton® Buttercream Icing Mix
- Wilton® Icing Color – Leaf Green, Orange, Black, Christmas Red and Red-Red
- Wilton® Angled Spatula, 9"
- Wilton® Disposable Decorating Bag, 12"
- Wilton® Decorating Tip: 1A
- Wilton® Decorating Tip: 2
- Wilton® Decorating Tip: 5
- Wilton® Decorating Tip: 3
Bake and cool cupcakes.
Prepare icing. Tint portions green, red*, orange and black; reserve some white.
Use spatula and green icing to ice cupcake smooth.
Use the large opening of tip 1A to indent circle, slightly off center, for snowman’s head. Leave extra room on left side for hat.
Use tip 2 and white icing to outline snowman’s head, fill in and smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch.
Use tip 3 and red icing to outline and pipe-in hat. Smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch.
Use tip 3 and white icing to pipe hatband and ball puff at tip of hat.
Use tip 2 and black icing to pipe dot eyes and outline mouth.
Use tip 5 and orange icing to pipe pull-out nose.
*Combine Red-Red with Christmas Red for red shown.