Silver Crowns Card
When lining up three items without measuring, it is easiest to place the center item first then center the other two in the remaining space.
Designed by Kristine Reynolds, courtesy of Stampendous®.
- Stampendous® Perfectly Clear™ Stamps - Charm Collection
- Recollections™ Embossing Powder - Aged Silver Opaque
- Recollections® Cardstock - White and Black
- DCWV™ Paper Pad - the Old World Stack™
- Tsukineko® VersaMark™ Watermark Ink
- Celebrate It® Ribbon - Silver
- Scotch® Quick-Dry™ Adhesive
- Embossing Heat Tool
- Paper Trimmer (or Scissors)
Fold an 11"x4 ¼" panel of black cardstock in half to form card base.
Adhere a 5-3/8"x1 ¼" piece of solid patterned paper to a 5-3/8"x3" piece of coordinating pattern paper to create a 5-3/8"x4-1/8" panel.
Wrap a strip of silver ribbon around the layered panel where the two pieces of patterned paper overlap, then adhere on the back side of panel.
Adhere the panel to the card base.
Cut three white 1" square panels.
Layer each of the white squares on a 1 ¼" black square panel.
Stamp the crown image once on each of the three panels at different angles with VersaMark® ink.
Cover each image with silver embossing powder and shake the excess powder back into the jar.
Heat the three panels until the embossing powder melts.
Adhere the panels onto the card over the ribbon.
Tie a small bow with the silver ribbon.
Adhere the bow onto the card above the three crowns.