Sizzix Decorative Frame
Create this beautiful frame to preserve your special memory or a favorite quote.
- Sizzix® BIGkick Machine
- Sizzix® Scrappy Cat Sizzlits® – 3 Pk. Decorative Frames by Scrappy Cat and 3 Pk. Floral Botanical
- Recollections™ Cardstock – Cream
- K&Company™ Brenda Walton Patterned Cardstock – Postcard
- We R Memory Keepers – Grandma’s Kitchen
- Jesse James Dress It Up® Buttons – Heirloom Collection
- Ranger Ink Distressing Ink Pad – Vintage Photo
- Low Heat Glue Gun
- Celebrate It® Grosgrain Ribbon, 1½" – Cream (¼ yd.)
- Dritz® Sewing Pins
- Spanish Moss
- Spray Adhesive
- Unfinished Frame
- Picture Hanger Wire, 18ga – Aluminum
Cut and trim postcard paper to fit unfinished frame. Adhere to frame with spray adhesive. Finish edges by brushing the distressing ink pad around frame.
Attach trim to upper section of frame with hot glue.
Tie large bow and adhere to top of frame.
Make a bird’s nest from gray moss and adhere to center of bow.
Die-cut three circular frames from cream paper. Die-cut one frame from smoky blue paper. Adhere blue paper to moss.
To form flower from frame, punch out center of frame and snip open. Beginning on one end, coil the edges around a bamboo skewer so it looks like a flower opening. Secure in place with glue. Attach another doily end to the original doily with hot glue and wrap around the flower. Repeat with final frame. Adhere entire flower to center of bow with moss.
Adhere buttons to frame.
Die-cut flourish from cream paper. Adhere to frame, criss-crossing die-cut in front so that the embellishments form a heart. Adhere floral button.
Embellish flower with two sewing pins.
Print and insert sentiment into frame.