Get creative making this cute headband using felt and buttons!
- Sizzix® BigKick Machine -- Periwinkle
- Sizzix® Embosslits Die – Wildflower by Scrappy Cat
- Celebrate It® Ribbon, 5/8" – Green Polka Dot
- Creatology™ Felt – Peacock
- Celebrate It™ Headbands – Blue/Green
- Big Bag of Buttons
- Low Heat Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
Cut a 12" strip of ribbon. Begin pleating by leaving a ½" tail and folding up ribbon every half inch. Hot glue or stitch in place. Trim ends. Hot glue entire piece onto elastic headband. Finished trim should be approximately 6" in length.
Die-cut six pieces of felt from Embosslits flower die. Adhere one flat flower to back side of headband where a 3-D flower will be anchored. To make flower, fold one felt flower in half and secure by small amount of hot glue. Fold the flower in half again and secure with hot glue. Repeat this process for all remaining flowers. Adhere all five “petals” to headband where anchor flower has been placed, making sure that the points of the flowers are facing inward. Adhere two buttons to center of flower.
Attach several colored buttons to ribbon on headband.