Sizzix Hello Card
- Sizzix® BigKick Machine
- Sizzix® Originals Die – Tag Scallop Combo #2
- Sizzix® Sizzlits® Die – Floral Botanical by Scrappy Cat
- Sizzix® Decorative Strips – Giant Scallops
- Bazzill® Cardstock – Patina, Kachina, Berrylicious, Passionate, Piglet and Lime Crush
- Recollections™ Cardstock – White
- Basic Grey Cardstock – Olivia/Amelia
- Deja Views® – Lovely
- Jesse James Dress It Up® Buttons – Heirloom Collection
- Glue Dots®
- Recollections™ Ink Pads – Ruby and Seafoam
- Stampendous Stamps – Happy Messages
- Paper Trimmer
Cut a piece of the darker solid paper to 7"x10". Fold the length in half to create a 5"x7" card.
Die-cut the scallop decorative strip from solid paper. Trim to 6". Adhere small strip to front left of card within a half-inch from fold line.
Cut a 7"x2¼" strip of embossed paper and adhere to right side of card.
Cut a piece of patterned paper 3"x6½" long. Adhere to card base.
Cut a 2"x3¾" long strip of paper. Stamp a sentiment on the paper using coordinating ink. Adhere to card.
Die-cut tag from solid paper. Stamp sentiment with ink and adhere to card base with Glue Dots®.
Die-cut flowers from three shades of coral paper. Die-cut leaves and swirl from green paper. Layer flowers together using contrasting flower outlines. Embellish centers with buttons.
Adhere flowers, leaves and swirls to card. Use Glue Dots® for one of the flowers.