Skeleton Noise Maker
- Celebrate It™ Foam Skeleton Head, Small
- Loew Cornell® Dowel Rod, 12"
- Celebrate It™ Chenille Witches Hat
- Celebrate It™ Halloween Ribbon, Assorted
- Creatology™ Jingle Bells, Silver
- Craft Smart® Acrylic Paint, Turquise, Black and Cream
- Recollections™ Glitter, Fine Frost
- Recollections™ Ribbon, Wide Black & White Stripes
- Paper Towels
- Paper Plate
- Low Heat Glue Gun and Glue
Paint dowel rod black. Let dry.
Paint skeleton head with mixture of cream and turquoise. While paint is still wet, sprinkle with glitter. Shake off excess glitter and return to container for a future use.
Insert dowel into base of skull and secure with hot glue.
Cut 12" length of striped ribbon, gather and glue around skeletons neckline.
Cut assorted lengths and patterns of ribbon and tie around neckline.
Tie jingle bells to ends of several ribbons.
Glue pre-made chenille stem witch hat to top of skeleton.