Small Spaces Clipboard Wall
- Decorative Wood Frames
- Decorative Wood Frame, Small
- Spray Paint - Black and Yellow
- Scrapbook Paper - Yellow/White Damask
- Magnet Paper Clamp, Medium - Silver
- Brooches - Cross Crystal and Crystal
- Crystal Spool, Self-adhesive
- Low Heat Glue Gun
Step 1 Paint the frames black and yellow or colors of choice.
Step 2 Disassemble the clipboards using a screwdriver.
Step 3 Using glitter tape, cover the clipboards.
Step 4 Re-assemble the clipboard hardware with a screwdriver.
Step 5 Embellish the clip of the clipboard with crystals and brooches using a low heat glue gun.
Step 6 Cut pieces of scrapbook paper to fit the backs of the small frames.
Step 7 Glue the paper to the frames.
Step 8 Using a glue gun, attach a medium size paper clip to the top of the frame.
Step 9 Measure and mark the nailing spots.
Step 10 Nail and hang all the large frames and the clipboards centered inside the frames.
Step 11 Nail and hang the small frames.