Smoothfoam™ Ball Carnival Critters
Elephants, pigs and clowns, oh my! This circus-themed project is simple and fun for kids of all ages!
- Smoothfoam™ Ball, 4"
- Creatology™ Chenille Stems- Grey and Pink
- CraftSmart® Glossy Paint- Dark Grey, Pink Blast, Buttermilk and Black
- Creatology™ Felt- Smoke and Pink
- Creatology™ Wiggle Eyes
- Aleene's® Fast Grab™ Tacky Glue
- Low Heat Hot Glue (Adult Use Only)
- Foam Brush
Paint Smoothfoam™ balls the color you choose. Apply two coats and let dry.
Twist chenille stems around a finger (make four coils) to use as the legs. Set aside.
Twist chenille stems to create a trunk, tail or ears. Set aside.
Paint a heart for the face. (Right-side up or upside down). Let dry.
Poke in chenille stems for the tail and ears. Tuck and reinforce with a dab of glue.
Glue on wiggle eyes.
With help of an adult, hot glue legs to the bottom of the ball. Position legs so the ball critter can stand.