Snow Angel Page
Design a winter page for your family that really pops, with style by Stampendous™. Designed by Debi Hammons.
- Stamp – Snowflake Trio N200 by Stampendous™
- Stamp – Skating Penguin F208 by Stampendous™
- Bazzill Basics Paper – Admiral, Kevin, Candy Apple, White
- VersaFine® Onyx Black Ink by Tsukineko
- VersaMark® Ink by Tsukineko
- ColorBox® Chalk Blue Iris by ClearSnap
- Embossing Powder – Kaleidoscope EP030 by Stampendous™
- Cotton Ball White Fuzzy Fun Flock FL400 by Stampendous™
- White Glitter – Crystal Snow GM900
- 1 ¼” circle punch
- 1 3/8” circle punch
- Blue Brads, 3
On 12” x 12” Admiral card stock stamp snowflake with VersaMark ink.
Sprinkle with Kaleidoscope embossing powder, tap off excess and return to jar. Heat to set.
Using the corner of the Blue Iris pad ink one snowflake and stamp on light blue (Kevin) card stock 3 times.
Using pad directly to the paper, cover snowflakes with VersaMark ink and emboss with Kaleidoscope embossing powder. Punch out snowflakes with 1 1/4 “ punch.
Punch 3 - 1 3/8” circles out of red card stock.
Glue snowflake circles to red circles.
Punch 1/8” hole in middle of each snowflake.
Touch brad heads of blue brads to VersaMark ink pad, dip in Kaleidoscope embossing powder, using long tweezers to hold brad, heat to set.
Put brads through holes in snowflake circles and bend prongs out.
Stamp penguin 3 times on 3 white 2 ½” x 2 ½” panels in black ink. Color.
Using a glue marker add white flock to penguin and glitter to scarf and along bottom of squares.
Glue penguin squares to 3 - 2 ¾” square Admiral panels.
Cut a panel 3 ¼ “ x 12” from Kevin glue to Red panel 3 ½” x 12” glue to left side of page 3/8” from edge.
Glue 3 penguin panels on as shown. Journal in between.
Glue pictures on light blue cardstock ¼” larger than pictures. Glue to page as shown.
Using 3D Glue Dot, adhere snowflake/brads to page.