Snow-Frosted Christmas Tree Cookie
- Wilton® Roll-Out Cookies Recipe
- Wilton® 12 in. Rolling Pin
- Wilton® Tree Comfort-Grip Cutter
- Wilton® Non-Stick Cookie Sheet
- Wilton® 10 in. x 16 in. Rectangle Cooling Grid
- Wilton® Royal Icing Mix
- Wilton® White Nonpareils
- Wilton® Leaf Green Icing Color*
- Wilton® Kelly Green Icing Color*
- Wilton® Decorating Tip: 3
- Wilton® 12 in. Disposable Decorating Bags
- Wilton® Decorating Brush
Prepare cookie dough. Roll out 1/8 in. thick. Cut using tree cookie cutter. Bake and cool completely.
Prepare royal icing. Directions for both thinned and full-strength icing can be found on the back of the box. Tint green*.
Use tip 3 and full-strength green icing to outline tree. Use tip 3 and thinned green icing to filling in tree. Let set until dry.
Use tip 3 and green icing to pipe wavy garlands and sprinkle with white nonpareils. Let set until dry.
Gently brush off excess nonpareils.
*Combine Leaf Green with Kelly Green for green shown.