Snow Globe Gift Tag
- Flat Paper Stickers of Choice
- Glitter - Various Colors
- Ribbon of Choice
- Hole Punch
- Sharpie® Fine-Tip Permanent Marker - Black
- Crayola® Glue Stick
- Paper Plate
- 3M Packing Tape
- Fine Motor
- Print and cut out pattern.
- Trace and cut out 2-snow globe bases from cardstock.
- Lay a 5 inch piece of tape down onto a plate with sticky side up. Fold ends of tape under to keep tape in place.
- Place sticker towards the middle, bottom of tape piece.
- Sprinkle glitter around the area surrounding the sticker.
- Place a second strip of tape on top. Press pieces together.
- Use circle pattern to trace and cut globe from tape, leaving the sticker in the center as shown.
- Glue the two bases together, slipping the bottom of globe between them.
- Personalize tag with marker as desired.
- Hole punch tag and tie on ribbon.