Snow Much Fun Snowflake Cookies
- Wilton® Roll-Out Cookie Recipe
- Wilton® 12 in. Rolling Pin
- Wilton® 4-Pc. Nesting Metal Cutters (largest cutter used)
- Wilton® Non-Stick Cookie Sheet
- Wilton® 10 in. x 16 in. Rectangle Cooling Grid
- Wilton® Royal Icing Mix
- Wilton® 12 in. Disposable Decorating Bags
- Wilton® Sky Blue Icing Color
- Wilton® Decorating Tip: 3
- Wilton® Decorating Tip: 2
- Wilton® Decorator Brush
Prepare dough and roll out 1/8 in. thick. Cut using largest snowflake cutter from set. Bake and cool completely.
Prepare royal icing according to package directions. Refer to package directions for full-strength and thinned icing recipes. Tint portion light blue; reserve some white. Use tip 3 and full-strength white icing to outline cookie. Use tip 2 and thinned white icing to fill in cookie. Let dry overnight.
Use tip 2 and full-strength blue icing to pipe swirl designs and center dot. Smooth center dot with finger dipped in cornstarch.