Snowman Christmas Countdown Plate
- Plaid Remarkables 11” Square Plate
- Plaid Remarkables Decorative Ribbon Pack
- Plaid Remarkables Repositionable Stickers-Snowman
- Plaid FolkArt Enamels- Azure Blue
- Plaid FolkArt Acrylic - Licorice
- Stick It Felt 9x12- 1 White and 1 Black
- Jewelry Essentials 16mm Clear Rhinestones
- Glitter Glue - Blue Opal
- Scrap Piece of Orange Foam or Felt
- Scrap Piece of 1/8” Green Satin Ribbon
- #1 Script Liner
- Small Sticks
- Hot Glue Gun
Cut three circles from the white sticky felt, one each 3½”, 2¼” and 1 ¾” diameter. Create the snowman by adhering the circles to the plate, largest one at the bottom.
Apply Blue Opal glitter glue to the felt, let dry.
Hot glue the rhinestones, stick arms and nose to the snowman as shown.
Cut the hat out of black sticky felt using the provided template. Wrap the green satin ribbon around the hat, using hot glue to secure the ends on the back of the hat. Use hot glue to attach hat to the snowman.
Add eyes using Licorice and the end of script liner brush handle.
Using a #1 script liner, write “days 'til Christmas” on the plate with Azure Blue. Paint the line before the word days with Azure Blue.
Randomly add the snowflake stickers to the plate.
Using the green and blue ribbon, lace through the plate and tie in a bow at the top.