Snowman Door Hanger
- Wood Door Hanger
- Creatology™ Wiggle Eyes
- Felt Sheet - Red
- Felt Sheet - Orange
- Buttons of Choice
- Craft Smart® Acrylic Paint - White
- Glitter Glue- Opal
- Foam Stickers - Alphabet
- Craft Smart® Acrylic Paint- Light Blue
- Craft Smart® Acrylic Paint- Pink
- Paper Mache Circle Ornament
- Craft Smart® Paint Brush
- Aleene's "Tacky" Glue®
- Paper Towels
- Paper Plate
- Fine Motor
- Paint ornament white, let dry.
- Cover ornament with opal glitter glue, let dry.
- Cut a triangle of orange felt using to make the nose, glue sides together to form cone, stuff with small scrap of felt, glue in place.
- Glue eyes and buttons for mouth in place.
- Cut 9 inch long by 4 inch tall piece of red felt. Glue ends together to form tube.
- Fold 1 inch up on tube for brim of sticking cap.
- From other top of tube gather 1 inch down from top and tie with felt. Make small slits from tip to gathered area for fringe top of hat.
- Glue hat to top of ornament. Use small amount of pink paint on finger to add blush to cheeks.
- Paint door hanger blue, let dry. Use end of paint brush to make small dots on doorhanger, let dry.
- Glue snowman to bottom center of hanger. Embellish with foam letters.