Paint this cute snowman frame to display a favorite holiday photo. Kids are sure to enjoy seeing their photo with Mr. Snowman!
Designed by Jean Kievlan, courtesy of DecoArt® Americana®.
- DecoArt® Americana® Acrylic Paint: Baby Blue, Snow White, Tangelo Orange, Ebony Black, True Red & Mistletoe
- DecoArt® Snow-Tex™
- DecoArt® Craft Twinkles®: Crystal
- Wood Frame with Offset Opening
- Paintbrushes: 3/4" Wash, #8 Shader, #3 Round & #1 Liner
- Sanding Sponge, Fine Grit
- Soft Cloth
Sand frame with sanding sponge to remove any rough spots. Wipe away sanding dust with a soft cloth.
Paint frame Snow White.
When dry, trace snowman pattern onto frame. Shade inner edges of snowman shape with Baby Blue.
Outline scarf, then paint stripes and fringe True Red.
Paint mitten Mistletoe.
Mix True Red and Snow White to make Dark Pink. Paint cheeks with mixture.
Paint nose Tangelo Orange.
Dot eyes and mouth with Ebony Black.
Paint the top half of the frame Baby Blue.
Using the liner brush, paint four Snow White criss cross lines to make snowflakes. Dot center and ends of each snowflake with Snow White.
When dry, dot snowflake centers with Crystal Craft Twinkles®.
Apply Snow Tex™ to Snow White ground area of frame.