DecoArt® by the Dozen Snowman and Reindeer Ornaments
Create Dozens of delightful ornaments in minutes with DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paints and Woodsies™ wood parts. These are great family fun to make!
Designed by the DecoArt® Design Team.
- DecoArt® Americiana® Acrylic Paint – Raw Sienna, True Red, Ebony Black, Snow White, Mistletoe and Tangelo Orange
- Woodsies® – XXL Circles (2), XXL Ovals (2), Small Circles (1), Medium Circles (2), XL Square (1), Mini Craft Sticks (1), Small Teardrops (1) and Medium Stars (2)
- Paintbrushes – ½" Flat and #1 Liner
- Powder Blush – Pink
- Craft Glue, Thick – White
- Creatology™ Pom Poms, ½" – White
- Cord or Ribbon, 3" – Gold
- Ribbon, 6" – Green (Optional)
Paint bottom third of XL square Snow White. Paint XXL circle Snow White, XXL oval Mistletoe, small teardrop Tangelo Orange, mini craft stick and remainder of XL square Ebony Black.
Paint True Red stripes on the Snow White band (refer to photo).
Paint a name or saying on the oval. Paint "stitch lines" around the border.
Rub snowman's cheeks with Pink powder blush. Glue nose on face.
Using brush handle, dot eyes and mouth with Ebony Balck. When dry, add a Snow White highlight to each eye.
Glue hat square to head. Glue craft stick brim on hat. Glue snowman to oval.
Glue ribbon hanging loop at back of snowman's hat.
Paint XXL circle Raw Sienna, oval Snow White, small circle True Red and star antlers Raw Sienna lightened with Snow White.
Rub reindeer's cheeks with Pink powder blush, then glue nose on face.
Using brush handle, dot eyes with Ebony Black. When dry, highlight each eye with Snow White.
Draw mouth on reindeer and "stitch lines" on oval and star antlers with Black marker. Add a name or saying to the oval.
Glue antlers to back of reindeer (refer to photo for placement).
Glue reindeer to oval, then glue a ribbon hanging loop at back of reindeer's head.
Add a bow near reindeer's antler to make a girl reindeer, if desired.