Snowman with Red Scarf Cookie
- Wilton® Roll-Out Cookies Recipe
- Wilton® 12 in. Rolling Pin
- Wilton® Snowman Comfort-Grip Cutter
- Wilton® Non-Stick Cookie Sheet
- Wilton® 10 in. x 16 in. Rectangle Cooling Grid
- Wilton® Royal Icing Mix
- Wilton® Black Icing Color
- Wilton® Leaf Green Icing Color*
- Wilton® Kelly Green Icing Color*
- Wilton® Christmas Red Icing Color
- Wilton® Decorating Tip: 3
- Wilton® 12 in. Disposable Decorating Bags
- Wilton® Decorating Tip: 2
Prepare cookie dough. Roll out 1/8 in. thick. Cut using snowman cookie cutter. Bake and cool completely.
Prepare royal icing according to package directions. Directions for both thinned and full-strength icing can be found on the back of the box. Tint portions black, green*, red; reserve some white.
Use tip 3 and full-strength white icing to outline snowman. Use tip 3 and thinned white icing to filling in snowman. Let set until dry.
Use tip 3 and black icing to outline and pipe in hat and brim; pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch. Let set.
Use tip 2 and green icing to pipe band on hat.
Use tip 2 and black icing to pipe dot nose, eyes and outline mouth.
Use tip 3 and red icing to pipe scarf. Let set until dry.
*Combine Leaf Green with Kelly Green for green shown.