Martha Stewart Crafts™ Snowy Christmas Ornaments
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Metallic Paint Colors - Mother of Pearl and Sterling
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Glitter Paint Colors – Florentine Gold
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Satin Paint Colors – Wedding Cake and Summer Haze
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Stencil Set – Adhesive Holiday
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Brushes & Tools
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Foam Pouncer
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Fine-Tip Tops
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Satin Spray Paint Kit
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Stencil Tape
- Assorted Glass Ornaments
Snowy Scene Ornament
Use a flat ornament. Cut a strip of stencil tape in a serpentine shape to make a mask for the hills. Apply tape to one side of the ornament. Pounce with Mother of Pearl paint from the tape to the bottom of the bulb and let dry. Stencil a small tree and reindeer onto slope in Florentine Gold glitter.
On the ornament back, place trees stencil approximately ¼ of the way down the left side and pounce with Sterling metallic paint. Once dry, mask hills on either side of the trees and pounce from the trees to the bottom of the ornament in Sterling. With the fine tip top, make small dots of snow in Wedding Cake paint.
Remove ornament top and squeeze Florentine Gold or Sterling paint into the bulb. Lightly tap the sides to coat the inside of the ornament. Turn bulb upside down on a paper towel to dry.
Mix Wedding Cake with Satin spray medium. Spray the bulb on top, letting the paint speckle down to the middle; let dry. Randomly stencil small snowflakes with Summer Haze paint.