Snowy Trees Page
Capture the magic of snowflakes in the forest with inspiration from Stampendous™. Designed by Debi Hammons.
- Stamp – Snowflake Trio N200 by Stampendous™
- Stamp – Chickadee N232 by Stampendous™
- Bazzill Basics Paper – Vibrant Blue, Typhoon, White
- VersaFine® Onyx Black Ink by Tsukineko
- VersaColor® Atlantic by Tsukineko
- ColorBox® Frost White by Clear Snap
- ColorBox® Chalk Blue Iris by Clear Snap
- Multi Ultrafine Crystal Glitter GX220U by Stampendous™
- 3D Clear Glue Dots
On 12” x 12” light blue card stock stamp snowflakes in white ink all over. Clean stamp.
Stamp snowflakes in Atlantic ink all over. Clean stamp.
With the corner of the Blue Iris stamp pad, ink only one snowflake, stamp randomly over other snowflakes.
Sponge edges with Atlantic ink.
Stamp Chickadee with black ink on 2” x 4” white card stock. Color.
Using a glue marker add glitter to Chickadee panel.
Glue to 2 ¼ x 4 ¼” Typhoon panel.
Print out verse on white card stock cut to 2 ¾” x 4 ½”.
Stamp snowflakes around edge with Atlantic ink. Sponge edges with same ink.
Add glitter with glue marker.
Glue to page as shown.
Trim 3 pictures to 3 7/8” x 5 ¼”.
Glue to 5 ½” x 12” Typhoon panel.
Glue to page 1 3/8” from left side.
Using 3D glue dots, glue on Chickadee panel overlapping pictures slightly.