So Thankful Card
This stylish greeting features a clear stamp from Inkadinkado®. It’s a great way to show your appreciation for someone special.
Designed by Heather Garl, courtesty of Inkadinkado®.
- Inkadinkado® Harvest Expressions Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Small & Medium Clear Stamping Blocks
- StazOn® Solvent Ink - Jet Black
- Recollections™ Value Pack Cardstock Essentials
- K&Company® Black & Ivory Designer Paper Pad
- Celebrate It!™ Ribbon - Orange with White Polka Dots (3/8" x 10 yd)
- Making Memories® Metal Label Holders - Moroccan
- EK Success® 3D Dots - Adhesive Foam 1/8" Squares
Create a 5-1/2 inch square top-folding card from orange cardstock.
Glue a piece of pattern paper to the card, leaving a thin border of orange cardstock showing all the way around.
Glue a strip of white cardstock near the bottom of the card.
Add a piece of ribbon on top of the white cardstock, securing the ends on the inside. Knot a small piece of ribbon around the first piece near the left side of the card.
Stamp the sentiment on white cardstock. Attach the metal label holder to the image. Trim the cardstock so that it doesn’t show around the label holder.
Glue the label holder to green cardstock and trim the cardstock to create a border. Attach to the card with foam adhesive.