Songbird Friend Scrapbook Page from Stampendous®
Make copies of your photos before scrapbooking them to keep on hand.
Designed by Kristine Reynolds, courtesy of Stampendous®.
- Stampendous® Boss Gloss™ Embossing Ink - Clear
- Stampnedous® Rubber Stamp - Lone Bird
- Stampendous® Cling Jumbo Rubber Stamp - Dahlia
- Stampendous® Perfect Clear™ Stamps - Happy Messages
- Recollections™ Embossing Powder - Ebony Detail, Carnealian and Pesto Pearl Opaque
- Recollections™ Cardstock
- Tsukineko® Memento™ Due Drop Ink Pad - Danube Blue and Bamboo Leaves
- Recollections™ Heat Tool
- Spellbinders™ Die Template - Oval and Scallop Oval
- Die Cut Machine
- Beacon® Zip-Dry™ Adhesive
Scrapbook page is a 12"x12" panel of orange Recollections® cardstock.
Emboss the friend sentiment by stamping five times in a row down the left side of the orange panel with clear embossing ink.
Sprinkle Ebony Detail embossing powder over the top of the stamped sentiments.
Shake excess powder back into the bottle.
Heat sentiments with heat tool until set.
Emboss dahlia images by stamping three times in a row down the middle of the orange panel.
Repeat Steps 3-5 using Carnelian embossing powder.
Cut a 5"x12" green panel of cardstock.
Adhere green panel to the right side of the orange panel with paper glue.
Emboss the flourish images by stamping two times in the top right corner with clear embossing ink.
Repeat Steps 3-5 using Pesto Pearl embossing powder.
Adhere pictures to page with paper glue.
Die cut a white oval panel with Spellbinders™ classic oval die.
Die cut a blue scalloped edge oval panel with Spellbinders™ classic scallop oval die.
Ink up the bird part of the lone bird stamp with blue ink.
Ink up the leaves on the lone bird stamp with green ink.
Stamp lone bird image on the white oval panel.
Adhere white oval panel to the blue scallop edge oval panel with paper glue.
Adhere the bird panel to the scrapbook page.