Southwest Conch Cuff
- Sliders – Turquoise Conch Flower (3) and Filigree Flower (3)
- Rondelle, 4x6mm – Antique Silver
- Elastic Cord, 1mm – Clear (18")
- Crimp Tubes, Large (2)
- Cutters (or Sharp Scissors)
- Chain Nose Pliers (or Large Crimp Pliers)
Step 1 Cut two 9" pieces of elastic cord
Step 2 String one silver rondelle and one crimp tube onto the cord.
Step 3 String a filigree flower slider and one silver rondelle.
Step 4 String two silver rondelles onto the cord.
Step 5 String conch flower slider.
Step 6 Repeat Steps 3-5 until three of each style of slider are strung on the cord.
Step 7 String one more silver rondelle and pass cord back through the crimp tube.
Step 8 Flatten or crimp the crimp tubes. Trim off any remaining elastic cord. If you need a larger size, use multiple beads between sliders, or use larger beads between the sliders.