Southwest Pom-Pom Necklace
Pom-pom power combines with just the right touch of southwest style for a winning jewelry creation.
Designed by June Beach
- Bead Landing Antique Silver Southwest Pendant from the Sedona Collection
- Bead Landing Patina Beads from the Sedona Collection, 2 count
- Bead Landing Textured Teardrop Beads from the Sedona Collection, 2 count
- Bead Landing 7” Antique Silver Multi-Strand Chains, 2 count
- Bead Landing Coral Seed Bead Connectors from the Sedona Collection, 2 count
- Turquoise & White Turquoise Beads, 6 count
- Antique Silver Clasp
- Antique Silver Jump Rings
- Silver Wire
Open a jump ring using pliers and connect the silver multi-strand chain to the coral seed bead connector. Close jump ring securely. Repeat for other side of the necklace.
Place a jump ring at the end of the one the silver multi-strand chains, slide clasp onto the jump ring and close securely. Place jump ring on the end of the other chain for clasp to latch to close the necklace.
Cut a piece of wire. Use the round nose pliers to bend the wire into a loop right. Attach the loop to the coral seed bead connector loop. Wrap wire around the stem to create the wire wrap. Use side cutters to cut excess wire near the stem. Place turquoise bead onto the wire. Repeat and continue to wire wrap the teardrop beads.
Cut a longer piece of wire and repeat the wire wrap steps above to connect the wire to the bottom of the silver teardrop bead. Place a yellow turquoise bead, patina bead, yellow turquoise bead, silver pendant, yellow turquoise bead, patina bead and yellow turquoise bead onto the wire. Repeat wire wrap to connect the open end of wire to the other side of the necklace and the bottom of the silver teardrop bead to connect the necklace together.
Enjoy your Southwest Pom-Pom Necklace!