A ring made with Beadalon® wire inspired by the Southwest.
Designed by Cindy Becker.
- Beadalon® German Style Wire, 20 ga. – Hematite (12")
- Beadalon® Chain Nose Pliers
- Beadalon® Round Nose Cutters
- Beadalon® Wire Cutters
- Beadalon® Ring Mandrel
- Bead Gallery® Round Stone – Blue Howlite
- Bead Gallery® Antique Carved Lentils – Silver-plated
Slide eight blue howlite beads onto wire.
Slide one lentil on wire.
Slide eight blue howlite beads on other side of lentil.
Find your ring size on the mandrel and hold lentil over it. Be careful beads do not slide off wire.
Wrap wire around mandrel.
Where wires meet, twist them around each other once to secure in place.
Take excess wire and wrap through ring and around two beads. Repeat until you reach the top. Make sure wraps are tight and evenly spaced. At top make four tight wraps between the lentil and last blue bead. Use Beadalon® chain nose pliers to pull tightly.
Trim excess wire and repeat with other side.
Place ring back on mandrel to reshape.