Spain: Terra Cotta Bull
- DecoArt® Americana® Craft Paint - Lamp Black
- Terra Cotta Pot, 2"
- Styrofoam® Ball, 2"
- Paintbrush - 3/4" Flat
- Creatology™ Foam Sheet - White and Black
- Creatology™ Wiggle Eyes, Small (2)
- Cording (or Yarn, Frayed), Small Piece - Black
- Jewelry Wire, Small Piece - Gold
- Water Container
- Palette (or Plastic Plate)
- Paper Towels
- Beacon Adhesives Zip Dry™ Paper Glue (or Low Heat Glue Gun)
- Permanet Marking Pen - Black
- Pattern Printed from Michaels.com
Paint pot and Styrofoam® ball Lamp Black.
Trace and cut out horns, muzzle, and hooves from white foam and ears from black foam.
Press Styrofoam® ball down onto pot bottom to flatten. Position and glue onto pot. Press top of "head" with finger to form a small indentation.
Position and adhere ears, eyes, horns, muzzle and hooves. (Refer to photo for placement).
Use permanent marker to draw nostrils on muzzle.
Bend small piece of gold jewelry wire to make U-shaped nose ring. Press ends into foam.
Position and adhere cording for tail.