Sparkle Blossoms Bracelet
- Metal and Glass Flower Petal Slider – Gold-tone *Petal Slider*
- Metal and Glass Flower Round Slider – Gold-tone (4) *Round Flower Slider*
- Eye Pins, 2" – Antique Gold-tone (10)
- Jump Rings, 6mm – Antique Gold-tone (4)
- Oval Chain, 3" – Matte Gold
- Vintage-style Filigree Box Clasp
- Chain Nose Pliers (2)
- Round Nose Pliers
- Wire Cutters
Using 2" eye pin, string flower petal slider and form a simple loop. Repeat one time on other side of slider. Set aside.
Using 2" eye pin, string round flower slider and form a simple loop. Repeat one time on other side of slider. Repeat three times. Set aside.
Connect flower sliders by opening and connecting loops in the following order: round flower slider, round flower slider, flower petal slider, round flower slider and round flower slider.
Separate chain into four strands of two links. Connect two chains to top left side of bracelet. Remove small rings from vintage style clasp. Using two 4mm jump rings, connect chain to each side of box slider. Repeat process one time on right side of bracelet.