- Bead Landing™ Night and Day Chain (18")
- Bead Landing™ Night and Day Strand – White Flower
- Bead Landing™ Night and Day Beads (7")
- Thread – White
- Sewing Needle
- Bead Landing™ Night and Day Toggles
- Bead Landing™ Jump Rings, 6mm – Black (4)
- Round Nose Pliers
- Side Cutters
- Chain Nose Pliers
Thread needle with double white strands. Knot at end. Sew together the two loose ends on the reverse side of the flower strand.
Sew beads on the inside of each white flower. Sew as if you were sewing on a button.
Separate two black bead segments with two chain segments from the necklace chain. Connect one on each side of the flower strands using black jump rings.
Connect toggle clasp.
Try the choker on and adjust length as needed by adding chain links from 18" strand if needed, or remove chain links to shorten. Save chain links for future designs.