Sparkling Heart Cookies
- Wilton® Roll Out Cookie Dough Recipe
- Wilton® Cookie Icing – White
- Wilton® Rolling Pin, 12"
- Wilton® Non-Stick Cookie Sheet
- Wilton® Cooling Grid, 10"x16"
- Wilton® Plastic Nesting Cutter 6-Pc. Set – Hearts
- Wilton® Angled Spatula, 9"
- Wilton® Nonpareils – Valentine
- Wilton® Sparkle Gel – Red
- Waxed Paper
Prepare dough and roll out 1/8" thick. Cut out even number of heart cookies using 2½" cutter from set. Use 1¼" heart cutter from set to cut a heart in center on half of the 2½" cookies. Bake and cool.
Decorate cookie with cut out heart. Heat cookie icing following package instructions. Place cookies on cooling grid positioned over waxed paper. Pour icing over cookies. Immediately sprinkle with Valentine nonpareils. Let dry until set.
To sandwich cookies: use red Sparkle Gel and spatula to spread gel on top of solid cookie. Position decorated cookie on top.