Special Friend Card
Place a piece of grid paper under your card on your table to line up layers and embellishments evenly.
Design courtesy of Kristine Reynolds for Stampendous®.
- Stampendous® Perfectly Clear Stamps - Charm Collection and Party Invite
- Recollections® Cardstock - Black, White and Pink
- DCWV® Paper Pad - Old World Stack™
- Tsukineko® Momento™ Dye Ink - Tuxedo Black
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Border Punch - Loops
- Beacon Adhesives Zip Dry™ Paper Glue
Fold an 11"x4 ¼" panel of pink cardstock in half to form card base.
Adhere a 5 ½"x2" piece of pink patterned paper to the card.
Punch a 5 ½"x ¾" strip of black cardstock with the loops punch.
Adhere the punched strip on the left side of the patterned paper strip.
Cut two 1 ¼" white cardstock squares.
Stamp chandelier image with black ink on one of the white squares.
Stamp damask chair on the other white square.
Layer each of the stamped squares on a 1 ½" black cardstock square.
Adhere the layered squares to the card.
Stamp the sentiment in black ink on the bottom of the card.