Spellbinders® School Journal
- Spellbinders™ Grand Calibur™ Machine
- Spellbinders™ Die Templates – Labels Twenty Three and Beaded Circles
- Cardstock – Green, Red, Yellow, Blue and Black
- Fancy Pants Scrapbook Paper, Patterned – Ruled
- Kaiser Craft Scrapbook Paper, Patterned – Kaleidoscope Polka Dot
- My Mind's Eye Ribbon – Black/Cream
- Bottle Caps Inc. Wooden Shape – @
- Teresa Collins Stickers – Black Letter
- Wooden Pencils (2)
- Composition Notebook
Step 1 Lay the composition notebook face down onto the ruled patterned paper. Line up the edge of the paper with the edge of the black binding on the notebook. Trace around the remaining three edges of the notebook. Follow those tracing lines and trim the paper to exact shape of the notebook. Adhere the paper to the front of the notebook.
Step 2 Using die Labels Twenty Three:
· Cut/emboss Labels Twenty Three #5 (#1 is the smallest) out of black cardstock in the Spellbinders™ Grand Calibur™ machine.
· Cut/emboss Labels Twenty Three #4 out of polka-dot patterned paper.
· Cut/emboss Labels Twenty Three #3 out of red cardstock.
· Cut/emboss Labels Twenty Three #2 out of green cardstock.
Step 3 Adhere the black Labels Twenty Three die cut to the polka-dot Labels Twenty Three die cut. Then, adhere those to the front of the notebook approximately 2" from the top of the notebook, and centered from the left and right.
Step 4 Apply “A, B, C” letter stickers to the red Labels Twenty Three in a vertical format as shown. Apply “1, 2, 3” letter stickers to the green Labels Twenty Three in a vertical format as shown.
Step 5 Adhere red and green Labels Twenty Three die cuts to the center of the larger Labels Twenty Three die cuts, on the front of the notebook, tilting them slightly.
Step 6 Cut/emboss Beaded Circles #3 (#1 being the smallest) out of red, yellow and blue cardstock. Cut/emboss Beaded Circles #2 out of blue cardstock.
Step 7 Adhere the three Beaded Circles #3 die cuts to the edge of three pages in the notebook. I went approximately 1/3 of the way into the notebook to section off the notebook into three sections. (I staggered them so you could see each one when the notebook is closed.)
Step 8 Adhere the wood “@” to the center of the blue Beaded Circle #2 and adhere to the right of the “1, 2, 3” letter stickers.
Step 9 Gather two wood pencils and adhere them at an angle to the left of the “A, B, C” stickers, as shown in the photograph.
Step 10 Wrap the ribbon around the bottom third of the notebook and tie a knot.