Spider Mini Treat Holder
Turn a plain clay pot into an adorable Halloween treat holder in a few fun steps.
- DecoArt® Patio Paint: Cloud White, Wrought Iron Black, Citrus Green & Holly Berry Red
- 2-inch Standard Terra-Cotta Pot
- 2½-inch Styrofoam® Ball (for spider body)
- 25mm Wiggle Eyes
- Black Chenille Stems (4 cut in half)
- Paintbrushes: ¾-inch Flat, #0 Liner
- Low Temperature Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Paint Palette or Plastic Plate
- Container of Water
Paint pot with Citrus Green and Styrofoam® ball with Wrought Iron Black.
Use liner and Cloud White to paint mouth and teeth on ball.
Use liner and Holly Berry Red to paint lettering on pot.
Position Styrofoam® ball on pot side and push down. Remove and fill groove with glue. Reposition and adhere.
Position and adhere wiggle eyes.
Push ends of chenille stems into body for legs. Bend legs to give appearance of holding pot.
Use photo as a guide and follow manufacturer’s instructions for all products used.
Allow all paint to dry between painting steps.