Spooks Welcome Sign
- Felt Sheet - Black
- Foam Stickers - Alphabet
- Felt Sheet - Yellow
- Creatology™ Wiggle Eyes
- Ribbon of Choice
- Crayola® Pointed Scissors
- Aleene's "Tacky" Glue®
- Felt Sheet - Purple
- Felt Sheet - White
- Fine Motor
- Cut an 8-inch x 12-inch rectangle from black felt. Cut a 7½-inch x 12-inch rectangle from purple felt and fringe the long sides, as shown. (Note: to fringe, make small cuts along the edge of the felt.) Glue the purple rectangle centered on the black rectangle.
- Glue the letters to the sign to spell "Spooks Welcome" or other message of choice.
- Use a pencil to draw a ghost onto white felt, a circle onto yellow felt and a bat onto black felt. (Note: Be creative! There is no right or wrong way to draw these figures.) Cut out. Glue the ghost and yellow moon to the sign. Glue the bat to the moon.
- Cut the desired length of ribbon for a hanger and glue to the back of the sign. Tie a piece of ribbon into a shoestring bow and glue to the ghost for a bow tie.
Adult supervision is required at all times.
Children should only use scissors with adult supervision.