Spooky Crow Cage Craft Pumpkin
This creative pumpkin takes pumpkin crafting to a whole new level, and is a must-have for your Halloween decorating!
- Large Craft Pumpkin
- Americana Gloss Paint: Black
- Plaid® FolkArt® Acrylic Paint: Silver Sterling Metallic
- Hirschberg Clear Acrylic Jewels
- Zucker Feather
- Zucker Black Boa
- Michaels Black Crow
- Creatology™ Silver Chenille Stem
- Walnut Hallow® Versa-Tool™ (for adult use ONLY)
- Paper Plate
- Low Heat Glue Gun & Glue Sticks
Draw lines for the cage onto pumpkin.
Following directions on the package use the Versa-Tool™ to cut openings of cage.
Paint inside of cage silver. Let dry.
Paint outside and inside edges of cage black. Let dry.
Glue hackle to top of pumpkin.
Use a small 1-inch x 3-inch piece of pumpkin for swing, paint black and let dry.
Attach chenille stems to each end of swing, glue bird to swing and attach sides to top of pumpkin, completing the swing.
Glue acrylic stones to top and bottom of pumpkin as shown.
Add boa to bottom of birdcage.
Use photo as a guide and follow manufacturer’s instructions for all products used.