- Wood Circles
- Creatology™ Foam Stickers- Numbers
- Apple Barrel® Acrylic Paint - Black
- Apple Barrel® Acrylic Paint - Orange
- Apple Barrel® Acrylic Paint - White
- Craft Smart™ Paint Pens
- Quartet® Cork Craft Sheets
- Blunt Scissors
- Craft Smart® Paint Brush
- Craft Smart® All Purpose Glue
- Paper Towels
- Paper Plate
- Fine Motor
Paint wooden circles for each sport: white for baseball, orange for basketball and black for pool ball. Let dry.
Use red marker to draw dash lines for baseball. Use black marker to draw lines for basketball.
Cut a 1-inch circle from white paper and glue to bottom center of black wooden circle. Use sticker numbers and place black "8" center of white circle.
Use the wooden circle to trace onto cork and have an adult cut out circles.
Glue cork circles to bottoms of coasters.
To use coasters, flip over and place drink on cork surface.
Adult supervision is required at all times.