Sports Memories Canvas
- Artist's Loft® Canvas Board, 12"x12"
- Stencil, 1½" - Numbers
- DecoArt® One Step Crackle
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Acrylic Paint - Beetle Black
- Plaid® Mod Podge®
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Glazing Medium
- Artist's Loft™ Acrylic Paint - Burnt Umber
- Tsukineko® VersaMark® Stamp Pad - Black
- Stampendous® Embossing Powder - Pearl Luster
- Rubber Stamps - Clock Wings
- Toner Based Copy - Photograph
- Toner Based Copy - Newspaper Clippings
- Ribbons - Assorted of Choice
- Metals - Assorted of Choice
- Sponge Brush
Lay out your pieces before you start your canvas to make sure you like the layout.
Use Mod Podge® to attach your papers and photos to canvas as desired.
Add your copies of newspaper clippings.
Stencil your desired numbers with black paint, and let dry.
Follow directions on the One Step Crackle and cover your canvas. Let dry.
Mix small amount of glazing medium and burnt umber for your wash.
Brush on glaze and wipe off. Be sure to do this sparingly. You can always make it darker by adding additional glaze.
Attach your ribbons and metals as desired, or make copies of them to use for the project.