Spring Butterflies Card
Celebrate the joy of spring with this cute card! It’s easy to make with the Cricut Expression and Cuttlebug machines!
Designed by Betsy Veldman
- Cricut Expression® Personal Electronic Cutter
- Cricut® Stretch your Imagination Cartridge
- Cricut® Solutions Indie Art Cartridge
- Cricut® Solutions Home Accents Cartridge
- Cuttlebug® Die Cutter and Embosser
- Cuttlebug® A2 Embossing Folder, Swiss Dots
- Cardstock: Light Green, Dark Green, Yellow, Pink, White, Blue, Kraft
- Buttons: Green, Pink, Yellow
- Ribbon: Green Dotted
- Small Pink Rhinestone
- Paper Trimmer
Create one 4¼-inch x 5½-inch top-fold card from white cardstock. Cut one 4¼-inch x 2-inch strip of kraft cardstock. Emboss using Cuttlebug machine and Swiss Dots embossing folder. Adhere to bottom of card.
Cut clouds. Using Home Accents cartridge and blue cardstock, select Blackout feature and cut four 1-inch <Dream>. Adhere clouds to card.
Cut butterflies. Using Indie Art cartridge and dark green cardstock, select Blackout feature and cut one 1½-inch <Buterfly>. Repeat cut using light green, yellow, and pink cardstock. Adhere butterflies to clouds and accent butterflies with buttons and jute.
Adhere ribbon across card front and tie into a knot.
Cut Spring. Using Stretch your Imagination cartridge and yellow cardstock, select Silhouette feature, press Shift, and cut one 4-inch <Spring-s>. Adhere to bottom of card.
Cut small butterfly. Using Indie Art cartridge and pink cardstock, select Blackout feature and cut one 1-inch <Buterfly>. Adhere to Spring and accent with a rhinestone.
Use photo as a guide and follow manufacturer’s instructions for all products used.