Spring Shadow Box
Collect memories of all sorts in this whimsical memory box, made from a ready-to-paint shadow box and wood blocks. The project takes only an hour, plus drying time.
- Unfinished Wood Shadow Box, 8"x8"x3"
- Americana® Multi-surface Craft Paint, Satin – Flamingo, White, Blue Lagoon and Canary
- Scrapbook Paper – Color of Choice
- Recollections™ Crafting Tape – Yellow Chevron
- Wood Blocks, 1½" (3)
- Pocket Pages™ – Tag of Choice
- Wood Clothespin, Tiny
- Low Heat Glue Gun
- Paintbrushes – Assorted
- Tape Runner
Step 1 Remove back panel and set aside.
Step 2 Follow image and paint shadow box, inside and out. Let dry.
Step 3 Paint blocks white and add name, initials or other message with Blue Lagoon paint.
Step 4 Add craft tape to front of glass as shown.
Step 5 Add scrapbook paper to back panel.
Step 6 Glue blocks into bottom of shadow box and add memorabilia.
Step 7 Insert the back panel and screw on.
Step 8 Paint mini clothespin white and hot glue to the front top right corner of shadow box.
Step 9 Add tag as desired.